Scalp Care for Better Hair Growth
It is a well known fact that hair grows out of scalp. Therefore, nurturing your hair is an essential process for better hair growth.
Today, experts’ advise treatments just to treat your hair loss problem and miss the most important part, your scalp. The chemicals which they use to reduce hair loss are harsh and can in turn damage the scalp, causing swelling and restricting hair growth.
A healthy scalp means strong hair and fast hair growth. Below are few natural hair loss treatments to treat scalp problems quickly without any side effects:
- Oil your hair regularly:To treat your itching scalp, oil and massage your hair regularly. Use the mixture of avocado and add oil (coconut/almond/jojoba) to that mixture and apply it on your scalp to get rid of dry scalp. Make sure you use pure essential oil; other oil with more chemicals will further worsen your scalp condition.
- Limit the use of Shampoo:Shampoo contains lot of harmful chemicals which is the core reason for dry and itchy scalp. You might lessen the amount of shampoo you use to wash your hair, or you can reduce number of days in a week you wash your hair with the shampoo. This can improve the quality of your scalp. There are natural herbal products available that can replace shampoo and you might be surprised by the benefits.
- Be natural, use natural products:Avoid the use of hair dryer, instead regularly use calming and moisturizing serum. Regularly rub pure aloe vera gel at the roots of your hair. This will help moisturize and repair the skin and in turn make your scalp healthy.
- Healthy food, healthy scalp:Processed fats and sugars can easily cause scalp problems. Choose good oils such as olive oil and eat a diet rich in fruits and vegetables. Also, water is good for a healthy body and therefore, drinking a lot of water can really help with itchy and flaky scalps.
- Avoid exposure to the sun:Getting some sun is good for your health and body but in moderation. Over-exposure of sun heat on your scalp can damage your scalp condition.
These home remedies can be used regularly as they are free of any negative effects. You can consult a doctor or hair expert if the problem persists.