Go natural for healthy hair!
Glossy locks are every woman’s dream, but not many have it. Lifestyle plays a pivotal role in your hair care. Natural curls care is essential for a stout growth.
Your hair care demands a change in the diet plan, and your routine lifestyle. A good diet must contain foods rich in vitamin, protein, and iron. Regular exercise, hygienic living conditions, and self-cleanliness are all vital for good curl growth.
For healthy tresses in any season, it is recommended to eat a healthy diet. To retain the beauty of your curls in this heavily polluted environment is certainly a challenge. Here are few superfoods to strengthen your tresses.
- Dark green vegetables: - Green vegetables are the best source of essential vitamins and minerals. Foods like spinach and broccoli are an excellent source of Vitamin A and C. Dark green vegetables provide iron and calcium. These vitamins help the body in producing sebum, which acts as a natural conditioner for your locks.
- Carrots: - To keep your hair healthy, it is necessary to have a healthy scalp. Carrots are a rich source of Vitamin A, which promotes a healthy scalp. Therefore, it is good to include carrot in your diet
- Juicy vegetables: - To retain the beauty of the tresses, drinking fresh vegetable juice is vital during the summer. Drink a glass of onion, cucumber, or carrot juice for lustrous curls.
- Garlic: - Vegetables that are rich in sulphur are good for hair health. Include garlic and onion in your daily diet for better output. You should include this natural hair care item in your diet.
- Beans: - Deficiency of biotin and iron results in brittle curls. In such cases, legumes like kidney beans and lentils are an essential part of healthy curls. These legumes not only provide ample protein for hair growth, but also provide plentiful of zinc, iron, and biotin.
- Citrus fruits: - Fruits rich in Vitamin C and antioxidants are good for healthy curls. Oranges and grapefruit are citrus fruits. Antioxidants are also essential, since that helps in increasing circulation to the scalp, which encourages the growth of tresses.
Follow these natural hair care tips depending upon the type of your curls: oily, dry, combination, and dandruff prone. Consuming a healthy diet is good for a healthy mane.